Note this clarification: A WEP licensee may not sell its wine for a lower price than what the WEP holder purchased that wine for at a PLCB store and not the PLCB store retail list price.
- Citation For Failure To Pay State Taxes.
- Non Renewal Of Liquor License For Amplified Music Violations
- PLCB Introduces New Licensee Compliance Program
- Off-premises Catering Permits
- Age Compliance Program – Be Vigilant
- Price of Wines Sold by WEP Holders
- Wine Expanded Permit Holder – Minors and Patrons Under 35
- Wine Expanded Permit – Wine To Go
- Sunday Sales Hours
- License’s Business Records